Present for over 30 years in the sectors of waste recovery, biomass and energy production. Cronite is a major player specialising in the production of wear parts used in these processes.
Cronite produces cast components in alloys resisting to abrasion, oxidation and high temperature.
Cronite works in close collaboration with leading specialists in these sectors around the world.
Innovation is our guideline.
Based on its know-how and experience, Cronite continuously aims in cooperation with its customers to develop new alloys as well as to improve component shape and design. The goal of this constant search for innovation is to be able to offer the best suitable solutions that meet the needs and expectations of customers.
Cronite supplies Evolution Grate Bars – patented solution for reverse acting grates with several advantages :
- Double Keying for Safety and mechanical reinforcement
- Double Keying to prevent installation shut down
- Better air distribution
- Elimination of grate jamming (inclusion)
- Pins with sharpened shape
The main components manufactured are:
- Air-cooled and water-cooled, roller grate bars for WtE stockers & Biomass stockers
- EVOLUTION patented grate bar for reverse acting grate systems
- Protection shells for superheater panels
- Injection nozzles and burner noses for coal power plants
- Other components for stocker grates
AddressCRONITE Castings Ltd