At Clyde Bergemann, we are dedicated to supporting customers in the waste-to-energy sector, to maintain efficient, reliable, and safe plant operations. We understand the challenges faced in the industry, such as slagging in furnaces and severe fouling on convective heating surfaces of waste boilers. These issues lead to reduced heat transfer, increased corrosion, limited plant availability, and decreased efficiency.
We provide timely spare parts to ensure uninterrupted plant operation. In addition, with our global team of experienced service engineers, our specialists are there when you need them, offering a full range of maintenance services to help keep your plant operating at optimised efficiency.
Clyde Bergemann’s comprehensive range of products and solutions make an important contribution to optimised, efficient and low-emission conversion and production processes, from our on-load boiler cleaning, controls and diagnostics and SMART Clean systems, to our materials handling systems for dry bottom ash.
By choosing Clyde Bergemann, you benefit from:
- Effective boiler cleaning: Efficiently remove deposits for improved performance.
- Improved boiler availability: Minimise downtime and maximise productivity.
- Increased boiler efficiency: Enhance heat transfer for energy savings.
- Controllable deposit build-up: Manage deposits regardless of fuel quality.
- Professional consultancy: Expert guidance for optimising boiler cleaning.
- Comprehensive service: Planning, execution, and ongoing support for your equipment.
Address47 Broad Street