With over 30 expert-led talks and discussions, attendees will explore the complex interdependence of ecosystems and the critical role diverse species play in maintaining ecological balance. Topics range from habitat restoration, conservation strategies, and the economic benefits of biodiversity to the challenges posed by invasive species and climate change. By fostering knowledge exchange and collaboration, the event aims to drive innovative solutions that protect our planet's rich natural tapestry.
Talks, discussions or events addressing biodiversity
- Monitoring for the impact of waste water contamination in surface waters (Day one, 10:45, Water & Wastewater Management Keynote Theatre)
- The Blue Planet Effect (Day One, 11:15, Keynote Theatre)
- UK Largest Spill: Challenges & Learnings (Day one, 13:00, Contamination & Land Remediation Theatre)
- Soil Matters – What Is Cl:AIRE Doing? (Day one, 14:00, Contamination & Land Remediation Theatre)
- How can the Resources Sector Become Nature Positive (Day two, 14:00, Keynote Theatre)
- Panel Biodiversity And Natural Capital In Land Remediation: Restoring Ecosystem Services (Day two, 14:15, Contamination & Land Remediation Theatre)
Apply to speak
Make an application to speak by submitting a short excerpt on what you want to speak on. No sales pitches!